The official Internet website of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev, is a means for citizens to exercise their right to submit a query, enshrined in Article 57 of the Constitution. Every user of the official Internet website of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan can send a letter, express his (her) wishes, write on issues of interest to him and submit proposals, queries and complaints.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING A QUERY TO THE INTERNET WEBSITE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN:
- Electronic queries submitted through the official Internet website of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan are received by the department for documents and citizens' appeals at the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Azerbaijan, are registered on the same day under 10 July 1997 Law No 314-IQ of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On rules of considering citizens' queries", 29 December 1998 decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On rules of documentation concerning citizens' proposals, queries and complaints at government agencies, departments, organizations and enterprises" as well as the 23 June 2016 decree No 950 of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On rules of documentation concerning citizens' appeals at government or municipal bodies, at legal entities and budget-funded organizations, which are owned by state or municipalities and whose control package of stakes (assets) is owned by state or municipality" and are considered according to the aforesaid law.
- Before entering the text, it is important to fill in and respond correctly to the questions in the form provided.
- The text must be entered in the alphabet of the language it is written in. Rules of using fonts and punctuation marks must be observed, the text must not be written entirely in upper or lower case, and must be divided into sentences.
- The text must be written clearly and fluently. The text of the appeal must be readable, the proposal or request made in the appeal must be clearly stated.
- Rules of ethics must be observed. The query will not be answered if it is impolite or the information submitted is not accurate (or if the author does not provide accurate information about himself / herself).
- Dear users! Due to particularities of processing large information traffic, we would like you to take some restrictions into consideration.
- The time for submitting a query from one source is limited by one to five minutes depending on the busyness of the server.
- The text of an electronic query must not contain more than 1,500 characters.
- The electronic query must not contain attachments. Long letters, document copies, photographs and other permitted attachments must be sent to the email address of the Presidential Administration: email@example.com or by post: Azerbaijan Republic, Baku, AZ 1066, Istiqlaliyyat Street 19, Presidential Palace.